Society of Abdominal Radiology
2021 Digital Annual Meeting
Welcome to the main hub for our 2021 virtual events! Before you dive into your event experience, please review the following items:
- Update your profile with information and a photo (optional).
- Review your account settings as well as your notification, privacy & security preferences (including your password).
- Confirm you are NOT using Internet Explorer and ensure your computer / network setup is sufficient for this platform.
Have a look around and get ready for a great conference!
SAR 2021 Welcome Reception
What: SAR Sips and Tips: Join Us for an Interactive Blind Wine Tasting with a Sommelier and Your SAR Colleagues. The reception will feature a blind wine tasting of bold, red wines and a guided discussion with a knowledgeable Sommelier. The event will also provide attendees with opportunities to network and mingle with their SAR colleagues and friends.
SAR Sips and Tips attendees will have the opportunity to purchase a specially curated wine box for $75. Each Box Price Includes:
- Exclusive, premium “Juice Box” packaging by Vinya
- Wrapped “Mystery” bottles (2 Full size, specially selected Red Wines)
- Custom “Rate that Taste” blind tasting cards for each wine, with a list of potential grapes
- Assembly, shipping, and handling (please note that we are not able to ship internationally for this event)
Not a wine lover? No problem! Still plan to join us for this fun event with your favorite beverage! We ask that all attendees RSVP for this event.
When: Monday, March 22nd at 6:00pm CST
Who: All SAR members and Annual Meeting Attendees
Use #OnlineConference And show up here!
This is an Optional “social feed” where we can show Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter posts from specific accounts, or specific #hashtags. To help generate buzz, you can create an event-specific hashtag such as #XYZConference2020 or use your brand name hashtag. Or we can show only posts from a specific account. We can drop these feeds onto various pages throughout the site, either out in the public (like this one here) or within the restricted / attendee-only pages.